Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My bad

OK! So I have failed in an epic way but who cares? So my blog is never going to end up being weekly. sorry. So I'm going to do the the top 5 the bail for now.

Coolest song of the week: Unknown Girl Of My Dreams - Our Family Gnome

Coolest Actor of the week: Robert Shaw - Movies include "Jaws" "From Russia With Love" and "The Deep" - Bad Ass in general

Coolest Plant of the week: Liparis Loewii - Tiny, green, Indiana native, Orchid.

Coolest Band of the week: The Gracious Few- http://www.facebook.com/#!/thegraciousfew?ref=ts A Brand new Bad Ass Band. Check Them Out!

Coolest Book of the week- The Color Of Magic by Terry Pratchett - The best living satirist next to Carl Hiassen

alright well hopefully soon, I will write on something . . . say my novel?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see my name in this one. Would it have been a big problem for you to toss a shout out to 'Anonymous'? Finally an update to the weekly blog after, what's it been, about six months, and you forget to mention me? And here's the big update apology: "OK! So I have failed in an epic way." Sure, just shrug it off. And nothing for your best friend 'Anonymous.' Ok, Jim. See what happens next time you call and need someone to hold the net while you chase the snipe into it or an alibi.

    ReplyDelete