Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Top

Hey guys! decided to start a Blog. . . why? you may ask, well lets see. . . ok so there is no real reason other than to try and show you some cool things i run across . . . sort of like show and tell except its only me, no little girl with her barbies that arent wearing all their clothes. . .

SO . . . any whooooo I am going to start giving a weekly (or whenever i feel like it) Top 5 list of the week. It will be jumbled. It will be confusing. It will probably not make sense and only irritate people. and after the weekly Top 5 there may or may not be a short story or rant. . . guess whatever i feel like ruddy doing eh? So . . . GO!

Top 5 - #1 Bands

Everyones are different but here are mine to get a better understanding of me and maybe evenexspose you to something new. Heaven Forbid.

#1- Live
#2- Jeff Buckley
#3 -Counting Crows
#4- Vampire Weekend
#5- Brandi Carlile

Now that that is over ( don't you love it when that, that that, thing happens?) I am going to do the Top of the week list.

Top song of the week (on my radio) - "Xavia" coming to us from the fresh new indie band "The Submarines"

Top movie of the week- Inglorious Basterds

Top Bird of the week- dowitcher, just a cool name. found by the sea

Top person of my week- Hannah Jordan. She is simply amazing.

Top Actor of the week- John Cusack

Top place of the week- My room

Top quote of the week- "Still Waters Run Deep" Russian Proverb

and finally (i'm tired of all this "Top" crap.)

Top Book of the week- The code of the woosters by P.G. Wodehouse

So i guess that wraps it up for now. sometime i will do some background info . . . or not w/e I'm going back to bed. here are some links, k?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggyZGmLD3_8

ahahahahahahahahaha a parting thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28S-aOWtFdo

5 comments:

  1. Yep, that's right. Your cousin Al is your first follower. Bump Vampire Weekend and Brandi Carlile to slots 1 and 2, and maybe I'll promote you once I become a famous blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still confused...David Letterman does Top Ten. I ate pancakes this afternoon and they were good! "Don't bite your finger nails" favorite Roy Wilhite quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah thanks troy hahahaha and i thought of you today . . . i tell you later though

    ReplyDelete